Use this diagram and instructions for self measurement
- A -Waist – Measure around your waist just below the rib cage. Put your thumb inside the tape measure and relax. Do not pull your stomach in and or hold your breath.
- B – Hips – Measure around the broadest part of the seat. To avoid getting this measurement too tight, put three fingers inside the tape. Remember, easy around the hips.
- C – Length – You will need a helper to do this measurement. Kneel with your knees 2″ – 3″ apart, and your chin up. Do not bend over and watch what is happening. The helper should measure from your stomach (Navel) to the top of your knee. This should result in the kilt just touching the tops of the knees.
- D – Height – How tall you are without your shoes on from floor to the top of your head.
- E – The biggest part of your chest, usually right under your arms measured with arms down.
- F – The measurement around the biggest part of your neck relaxed.
- G – Measurement from top of foot to the inside crotch of leg.