Bottle Green Argyle Jacket & Vest
The versatile choice for day or formal wear, the Argyll is tailored in 100% Pure New Wool black barathea, features a plain single button cuff and plaited epaulettes trimmed with chrome plated Celtic buttons.
Stocked in US sizes 30 to 58 in Short, Regular and Long fittings
The Argyll is a traditional one-button fastening kilt jacket, with gauntlet cuffs and scalloped pockets. It is the standard day-wear kilt jacket and versatile for a variety of semi formal or formal occasions. This iconic jacket has been the gold standard in Highlandwear since the nineteenth century.
This jacket can be worn with or without a five button waistcoat, but is usually accompanied with a belt and buckle set when a waistcoat is not worn.
Our jackets are made from 100% 19oz Barathea Wool to give a luxurious feel.
- Braided epaulettes
- Traditional one button fastening
- Traditional three-button gauntlet cuff
- Internal pocket
- Measuring advice:
- Chest: measure around the chest at under-arm height, while wearing a shirt or t-shirt, with your arms by your side.
- Waist: measure around the waist at roughly naval height - in line with the top of the hips.
- Sleeve length: find a suit jacket you already own that fits well, and measure from the shoulder seam down to the cuff.