Navy Blue Argyle Jacket & Vest
The versatile choice for day or formal wear, the Argyll is tailored in 100% Pure New Wool black barathea, features a plain single button cuff and plaited epaulettes trimmed with chrome plated Celtic buttons.
Available in Black.
Stocked in US sizes 30 to 58 in Short, Regular and Long fittings
The Argyll is a traditional one-button fastening kilt jacket, with gauntlet cuffs and scalloped pockets. It is the standard day-wear kilt jacket and versatile for a variety of semi formal or formal occasions. This iconic jacket has been the gold standard in Highlandwear since the nineteenth century.
This jacket can be worn with or without a five button waistcoat, but is usually accompanied with a belt and buckle set when a waistcoat is not worn.
Our jackets are made from 100% 19oz Barathea Wool to give a luxurious feel.
- Braided epaulettes
- Traditional one button fastening
- Traditional three-button gauntlet cuff
- Internal pocket
- Measuring advice:
- Chest: measure around the chest at under-arm height, while wearing a shirt or t-shirt, with your arms by your side.
- Waist: measure around the waist at roughly naval height - in line with the top of the hips.
- Sleeve length: find a suit jacket you already own that fits well, and measure from the shoulder seam down to the cuff.